Saturday, January 16, 2010

My day - highlights

Today I went for a walk, realized I dislike my voice, watched a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother, had some chicken parmesan, played "Would You Rather", had a campfire/making video sesson and all around didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.

It was a rather uneventful "I don't want Sunday to come" kind of day. Nice.

I did however laugh at the videos I made, on parts of How I Met Your Mother, and of course, some of the situations and "what if" stuff that came out of Would You Rather.

Yeah.

I had an idea of doing a "day in the life" kind of deal for this blog. I'd make it an AVERAGE day (i.e: school day) where it's just normal routine. I mean, I can't have something EXCITING happen that'll give you the impression that's how my life is ALL THE TIME.

That'd be something!

A something that'll come into reality on Wednesday, perhaps.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I watched a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother and had some chicken parm too! LOL

    ReplyDelete