Here is a survey! Please enjoy, as I'm sure I'll be excited to do it. Now, here it goes!
do you think someone is thinking about you?
Beyond the person I'm talking to on messenger, I doubt it.
do you think someone is falling in love with you?
No, I do not. If this is the case, I'd be honestly surprised.
so, you have brown eyes?
I do, actually. Dark brown, actually.
do you think your past mistakes made you into a better person?
I don't think my past mistakes were that big to change me as a person.
you and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up, do you automatically look for someone new?
No. Unless I was really wanting a rebound. But I think I'd be too hurt.
when was the last time you saw someone really attractive?
In real life or on television? The tv option, I'd say the cast of How I Met Your Mother.! (I can't even remember irl.)
is there anyone who doesn't like you because of something you did?
I'm sure there is.
angry at anyone?
No. I'm rather peachy.
are you happy with life right now?
Well, nothing bad is happening. It's just the level of stress that comes at this time of year.
ever done your makeup in class?
No. Although this question reminds me of my debate last week.
what is your relationship status?
Single.
were you sad at all this week?
I can't really remember. I don't think so, no.
have you held hands with anyone today?
No, I haven't.
if you could do something differently, would you go back?
I don't know if I'd want to do everything again, from that point on.
have you ever been around someone who was high?
Yes.
have you ever kissed under fireworks?
No.
what were you doing before you went to bed last night?
I was reading a magazine. Well, half of it, anyways.
could you see yourself dropping out of high school?
No, I couldn't.
have you ever texted someone while you were in the same room?
No, I can't say I have.
who was the last person you thought about kissing?
Jason Segel, aka Marshall Eriksen.
last picture comment was from?
I don't know.
were you single over summer?
Yes, I was.
would you ever go back to any of your past relationships?
No, I wouldn't. It's all about the future, at this point.
are you the type of person who prefers to stay in or go out?
I love to stay in.
do you think you've changed a lot over the past year?
Hm, maybe to a new degree of AWESOME.
do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes. She's called my sister.
abusive relationship: leave him/her or keep it a secret?
I'd LEAVE the person.
have you ever kissed someone who's name started with C or M?
Citrus Marshall. I wish.
are you okay with the life you live?
Yeah. I mean, I'm not about to get a new one, so.
how important is trust?
It's incredibly important!
is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes. It's amazing, really
is it ever too late to apologize?
There are occasions when it is, yes.
could you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your boyfriend?
I don't think I'd be able to forgive either of them.
in the next 3 months, what are you looking forward to most?
Being accepted into a school, hopefully!
tell us about who you fell hardest for?
Nobody. I haven't fell for anyone.
is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Yes, it is. I just try to avoid those people.
how did you pick your pets name?
Link - Character from Zelda
Cosine - My favorite math thing
Willow - Kickass character (at least at the beginning) on Buffy
why do you miss the person you miss?
I don't miss anyone. I mean, I wish I was talking to someone more, but eh.
how often do you hold back from saying what you feel?
There has been known occasions.
ever kissed someone who’s name started with J?
No.
you're locked in an empty room with the person who hurt you most, any problems?
Who hurt me the most? I don't even know.
do you like anyone right now?
No.
If you married the person you last talked to through msn what would your last name be?
I haven't been on MSN in a really long time. I don't even remember.
What's on your mind?
Homework, friends.
Was the first person to talk to you today a guy or a girl?
A girl.
What day is it ?
Technically it's Monday now.
Are you missing someone?
No.
Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
Yes. It's my technique on how I "solve" things.
Are you okay? Do you need a hug?
I'm okay, but I'd like a hug.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching How I Met Your Mother.
What is the last thing you spent money on?
I bought my sister and I some food. I got a bagel and chocolate milk, while my sister got a bagel and two cookies.
Do you know anyone named Matt?
Yes.
What color is your hair?
Dark brown, almost black. It could almost even be considered black.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Willow, my cat.
Where are you right now?
In the living room, livin' it up.
Last person to write on your wall?
L.M. I do believe.
What's bothering you right now?
Homework and my wrist is starting to feel a bit like fail.
Are you happy?
I'm not sad.
Drinking?
Nothing.
Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No, I don't think so.
Who do you miss?
Nobody!
Are you scared of snakes?
I dislike them.
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
No. But I think I'd avoid my teacher tomorrow.
Who was the last person you had an argument with?
I'm not too sure.
Were you happy when you woke up?
I was more "whoah, I made it through the night". I'm kidding, I wasn't like that.
What emotions are you feeling right now?
"UGH".
Are you losing someone?
I don't think so. At least, I don't know. I don't see it as a bad thing.
How has this week been?
It's just starting. I don't have high hopes for it.
Does anyone know your password besides you?
Sometimes I don't even know my password.
Are you close with your mom?
Yes, I am.
Are you missing someone?
No.!
Do you want to say something to someone?
No, I'm good. Well, maybe.
Do you get jealous easily?
Not really, no. But there are moments that yes, I do.
Are you afraid of falling in love?
To a degree, I am.
Do you judge other people by the bands they like?
Hah... No.
Ever wanted something, got it, and then no longer wanted it?
This happens, yes. I usually feel guilty about receiving said thing, and it's just wrong.
Do you tell people what they want to hear?
Yes, sometimes I do.
Do you wake up easily in the morning, or do you like to sleep in?
I love to sleep in.
Have you been to an Emergency Room in the past three months?
No. I haven't been to an emergency room in forever.
Do you like music?
Yes, I do. It's nice to listen to.
Where do you wish you could hop on a plane and vacation to right now?
London, England with my family.
Have you ever been vomited on?
Nothing major that comes to mind. Maybe even never!
Have you ever vomited on someone else?
I don't think so. I've vomited on a blanket, though. Multiple times.
Has there been a day this week you just wanted to say "fuck it"?
Yes. And I indeed did that. Except without saying 'fuck it'.
Are you a shy person or outgoing?
I'm mostly shy, but there are times when I'm outgoing.
Would you rather go to florida or leave the country?
I stare at this question with a 'seriously' on my face.
What's something you really want right now?
To be accepted into school.
Date anyone this summer?
No.
How is your heart?
Pretty snazzy, I think. We got some blood flowing into it today FAST and WHOAH.
The last person you held hands with go to your school?
I'd say no.
If you had a tree that could grow anything you want, what would it grow?
Oranges. As that'd require awesome weather for this to happen.
Do you know anyone who's been abused by a partner or spouse?
No. Nobody outside of books, anyways.
Two things you are tired of:
Homework and the way my wrist is feeling. Seriously, get over yourself, wrist!
Did anything bad happen to you in August?
No. I don't think so, anyways.
Have you given somebody more second chances than you can count?
No. I'm very selective about my second chances.
Do your good memories outweigh the bad?
Yes, of course!
Do you care if people swear around you?
No, I don't. I mean, it's lame if someone was to do it 98% of the time, but that hasn't really ever happened.
Has anyone ever pointed out that your laugh was unusual?
Only when I do my 'silent' laugh or something. Or when I snort.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
thought about this question for awhile. And the results? They can be worth it.
Ever kissed anyone with a nipple piercing?
No.
Do you take anything for granted?
Yes. I don't like to, but it still happens.
Did you sleep alone last night?
There was probably one of my pets on the bed. Plus there's always the presence of Sylar.
Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Why would that NOT bother someone? It's so weird.
Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
I can't. I'd love to, but no.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I'm going to say that no, tomorrow is going to be a SUCKY day.
And for some reason, I've got this fanfiction stuck in my head from the Twilight verse-sort of. It's when Bella is married to Dracula or whatever, and the Cullens go see him. And Edward is all "I love you," and Bella is all "I do too, but I'm with HIM!" Yeah. I don't know where that came from.
Oh yeah, and Bella is a vampire, and actually not Bella.
Anyways.
What about the day after?
Tuesday? It might be better.
What bout the day after the day after that?
Wednesday? It better be cool!
So.. have you ever broken up someones relationship before?
No.
When did you last see the person that texted you last?
I can't even remember who I last sent a text to.
Who was the last person you texted?
Again, I don't remember.
Could you handle living together with the last person you texted?
...
Someone knocks on your window at 2 am?
Okay. I'd probably freak out a little.
Do you think it is disgusting for girls to drink alcohol and get drunk?
No. Why would this be disguisting?
What smiley face do you use often?
=) =D xD
Is there someone that knows how to make you smile?
Yes, there is.
If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
There really isn't someone that is at the top of my 'list'.
What are you currently waiting for?
For a page to load on the next tab over.
Do you even KNOW how to do the laundry?
I know how to use the dryer.
Have any memories that you like to forget?
No. I mean, nothing comes to mind right now.
What do you bite more, your tongue, lip, or cheek?
Cheek. And I'm biting my lip right now. I don't know why.
Did you enjoy your summer?
It was okay. I became better friends with my American Twin AND I got to go swimming a lot.
Can you go a whole day with out saying "like"?
It'd be a little tricky with the monitoring, but I probably could.
Do you love anyone at all?
I love my family.
Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
My sister, yes.
Would you ever change for anyone?
I'd only change for myself.
First & last name of the last person to text you?
I don't know!
Does someone like you right now?
No.
Have you ever gone up to car thinking it was yours, and almost got in?
I even unlocked the door. How? The magic of lame cars and their keys.
How many radio stations do you listen to?
Two. Usually one, but the other one is for when I'm doing the dishes.
When was the last time you were in a car with someone besides family & who was it?
I can't even remember.
Have you told anybody you loved them today?
No. Surprisingly!
Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Yes. Weird to think this, but yes.
Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Not regularly..?
Are you dating the last person you talked to?
No.
Honestly, what are you thinking about right now?
The song I'm listening to, the pain that my body is giving me, and that I'm getting tired. Oh yes, and school.
Does it take a lot for you to cry?
It depends on my mood, but a regular amount.
Ever receive a really long apology?
Yes.
Do you like hugs?
I love hugs.
Are you drifting away from any friends?
I am, yes. I don't know why, either.
Do you believe in 11:11?
Yes, I do. It's nice to believe in something.
Do you have a dirty mind?
There are occasions, yes.
Are all girls shit talkers and bitches?
... What?
Are all guys players and cheaters?
I wouldn't say all guys are
Do your parents like you?
They LOVE me! (Overall)
Where will you be tomorrow?
School, home.
Do you want to cut your hair?
I do. At least a trim to get away my split ends.
Are you taller than 5 foot 7 inches?
No. That'd be crazy!
Are you going to be one hundred percent honest?
Yes.
What have you done all day?
Reading magazine, breakfast, Arthur on tv (halfwaythrough), outside, How I Met Your Mother, sleep, supper, Desperate Housewives, shower, computer.
Have you ever failed a final exam?
I'm not to sure, actually.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
FORWARD. I can be done with 50% of my exams.
What would you consider your favorite holiday of all time?
I like the anticipation of Christmas.
When the phone rings and you answer, what exactly do you say?
"Hello" usually.
Has anything exciting happened today?
I wouldn't describe today 'exciting'.
What grade are you in?
Grade twelve, version two.
Can you take pills without thrusting your head backwards?
I don't know! I can't see this in my head.
---
Back. I just took a tylenol and it seems I prefer the head backwards.
Do you happen to be on the phone with anyone right now?
No.
Will you be going to camp this summer?
No. I'm just going to be working (hopefully).
What color is your wallet?
Green. It's amazing.
Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Sort of pajama pants.
How old will you be in 3 years?
Twenty-one.
Have you done any thing embarrassing lately?
No. I don't think so, anyways.
Is there a difference between like and love?
Yes. Like is when you're all "I like fries" and love is when you're all "I LOVE strawberries!".
Was the person you last texted single?
I don't know.
What are you currently waiting for?
Sleep to come into my life.
Who is the girl you trust most?
My sister.
Who is the boy you trust most?
My brother.
Honestly, did you really love the last person you said I love you to?
I will always love my mom.
How many piercings do you have?
Zero, unfortunately.
Has a boy/ girl put their arm around you in the past five days?
Yes, actually.
What are you gonna do today?
Today being Monday, work on school work.
Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
I think, yes.
--
Well, wasn't that long? YES. But there you have it, a survey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Citrus Marshall-lol. That was an interesting survey. I have something for you over at my blog. Check it out when you get a chance. :-)
ReplyDelete