I wasn't able to watch Desperate Housewives last night. As much as I would've liked to, there was a comedy special on--Queer as Jokes--so it wasn't that bad. I like comedy specials, so that was tres cool. The topic wasn't the best, but I still found it amusing.
Nothing really amazing happened today. As of this moment, I'm going to apply to a psychology, sociology and social work program. I mean, they're three separate programs, but it still works. I just have to wait for my mother to come home, so I can use her credit card. Oh the joys! I also have to confirm that I'm actually able to apply to Algoma U. As much as I love my parents, they're not really giving me a straight up answer on where I'm (not even) allowed to go to school.
But speaking of comedy programs WAY UP THERE (*eyeroll*), there is one on right now! How excccccciiiiiiting!
- Possum
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment