Whoah, I haven't blogged in TWO days. But you know what? That is okay because I get TWO "free" days of not blogging. So I haven't failed in my resolution yet! It may seem like it to some, but this is not the case. It's exciting!
Yeah.
It's Thursday and I didn't have any school today. I don't have any school tomorrow, either. However on Monday, it'll be an entirely new semester. Yay! New classes! New teachers! Although all the teachers I have on my timetable, I've had all of them before. So they're not really new, per say. I don't mind too much. They're all tres awesome!
Except the teacher that I think of being THE ULTIMATE AWESOME is not going to be teaching me. If I do become a teacher, she's the teacher that I'm going to try and be. Have you ever had a teacher that is cool? Hopefully you have!
Anyways.
If you were to become a teacher, what age group would you want to teach? What subject would you even want to teach? Because I am curious to know.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've had teachers that are cool, but I've never had any that are THAT cool. Like, none that I would actually want to BE LIKE. Just some that are cool and such.
ReplyDeleteHmm...if I became a teacher, I think I would go for second grade. The kids are old enough that they don't pee themselves anymore (usually) and so that they can read (mostly). And they're not old enough that they think they know everything. They still idolize their teachers and such. Yeah.
I had an inspiring English teacher when I was a junior & senior in college (aka, she taught two of my classes). She was great! So smart, and so much energy...that's the way, ideally, I would be. So interested in my work that I excite passion in others.
ReplyDeleteIf I was to become an academic teacher, I would want the license to be cruel. I would want to teach college. B/c that way, if the students don't give a shit and don't want to do the work I assign, I can just flunk them and tell them they shouldn't have taken my class.