Thursday, January 14, 2010

Customer Service Survey

I like how receipts will tell you about a customer survey you can complete, and have the potential chance of winning a contest. From iPods to money, you can win about anything! Like from Metro, a grocery store. Just now, on the receipt, it says that you can "win groceries for a month". Now, if I was that person that won that particular thing, I'd be like "! I'm gonna buy SO MUCH COOL STUFF". And when I say cool stuff, I mean popsicles.

But the prize is beside the point. The stupid thing about these customer surveys is that the surveys are just bad. From the way the question are worded, to the questions they're asking. It's just one big ball of frustration. Maybe it's just that my parents give me the receipts, and expect me to fill them out. But the thing is, whoah, I didn't do the store experience. So I'm pretty much just messing up their results. And when I say their, I mean the store/the man.

It's a complicated thing.

But beyond that, nothing much is happening. I just finished watching 10 Things I Hate About You, and now I shall write a comparison to The Taming of the Shrew. As I haven't even read The Taming of the Shrew, I'm sure this'll be easy.

"What? Heath Ledger is NOT the tamer in the play?!"

My teacher will love it.

Ah the wonders of school. How I dread to experience you tomorrow. But for now, I have to procrastinate on my homework to watch the wonders that is Grey's Anatomy.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment