The iPod touch I got for Christmas, I was finally able to upload stuff on it today. That was kind of exciting, but overall out of the 600+ songs I have on it, I only really know about 100. How does that work? Well, I used my cousin's computer, and while I was loading some of my cd's I own on their itunes, I didn't have loads of cd's. So that's exciting I guess... I guess this is the time to expand my musical pool of listening!
Yes, it's very exciting.
So it's another week back at school. There is now about seven days left of the semester. It's kind of intense. I just hope I'll be able to finish all my work in time, so I can get some CREDITS. True true.
Okay so tonight I'm going to watch 18 to Life, and an episode of Desperate Housewives. I mean, I think I'm going to be doing this. As much as I like plans, sometimes they don't work out too well.
How this is too true.
Well, it's 8PM!
- Possum
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment