Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Plans for TOMORROW

I'm watching Criminal Minds right now, and whoah! Well, it's on a commercial as of the moment, but you get what I mean. It's about these two teenagers who were all "I shall commit sucicide" and I'm pretty sure they recorded themselves doing it. Because you know, that IS the thing to do.

I'm being so sarcastic right now, it's amazing.

Tomorrow I've got a health care exam. The thing about this exam is that I am not confident about it. I'm at the point that I'm just hoping I get a passing mark on it. I don't even know why I took this class in the first place, it's like ... I don't know the systems of the body! I can't name the stuff in the heart; I KNOW I'm not going to do well on it. You can say that I'm nervous.

But tomorrow I think my mom and I are going out for lunch, Chinese food style (yum). I'm maybe even mailing a package to my American Twin. I'm so excited for her to be able to see what I got her! It's nothing AMAZING, but it's still exciting. Yes. I love mailing things to people! Especially SPECIAL people, ala twins.

She isn't my real twin, by the way.

But I guess I should end this now--the commercial is over (like a few moments ago).

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. Hey...HEY! I'm MENTIONED in here! COOL. I hope that health test went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Criminal Minds! AWESOME! I love Reed and Morgan! *sighs*

    ReplyDelete