But what do I know? I've just got the personal experience from not achieving my goals for 2009. Which by the way, included getting my G1, a job, and having my ears pierced. Yes, I couldn't even handle going to the mall and getting some holes in my ears. Not even second holes, but your basic first holes. The kind that you see babies getting. Sigh.
With that being said, I could say that not driving is good for the environment, the job (or lack thereof) lets me have more time for my studies (...) and holes in my ears? Am I crazy?!
There is reasoning for everything.
However, this being the first day of 2010, I've got some new resolutions. Yeah, I'm still going to have my 2009 resolutions, but I'm also adding to it:
- Find a post-secondary institute that I like, and most importantly, will accept me
- Find quotes that inspire, make me laugh, have an awesome quota, and record them somewhere
- Expand my music education, starting with buying some cd's from DFTBA records
- Watch ALL of the vlogbrothers videos (2007-present)
- Stop procrastinating on recreational things (i.e. replying to letters)
- Learn to play some tunes on the ukulele
- Read at least two new books a month & record the books I do read (both old & new)
- Make new friends both online and irl
- Losing weight
- Reading classics and,
- Finding more ways to be awesome
And then there is the resolution that'll have an effect right here:
- Blog daily
Yes, exciting.
Well, January 1st, you're done for the day.
- Possum
No comments:
Post a Comment