All the plans I had for today? Yeah, I didn't do any of them. I didn't study. I didn't make a cake. I didn't make a video. But to give credit to the video, I did talk into the camera for... two seconds before I deleted it.
I did however watch How I Met Your Mother and take a nap!
It also snowed a lot today. And rained. This is not a combination good for driving. I hope there isn't a snow day tomorrow. Mostly because I have an exam at 9:30AM tomorrow, and it would SUCK to miss it. I mean, seriously!
But no worries, there WILL be school.
*thinks of sleep*
I'm not even that tired. I'm just kind rawrrawrrawrrawr. It's the last episode of season two, that is on for How I Met Your Mother. Robin and Ted are just breaking up (I assume) so that's kind of sad. But because we know that Robin isn't THE ONE for Ted, it's not really that sad.
Yes.
They DID break up! (Surprise, surprise.)
Oh well.
- Possum
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rawrrawrrawrrawr
ReplyDeleteHaha...I laugh about the video. It's HARD to make videos! SERIOUSLY! I can't talk well normally, but it gets even worse in front of a camera. *sighs*
ReplyDeleteI hope you exam was good (if you had school).