I wasn't able to mail the package that I wanted to mail today. I had it with me in my bag (along with my lunch) but I wasn't actually able to mail it. Damn you, post office not being where I was! *shakes fist* I did however get Chinese food! The place my mom and I were supposed to go to wasn't open today (epic fail) so we went to this other place. It wasn't that bad (I had TWO kinds of ice cream) and kind of yummy. But I still would've liked to go to the first place. Their food actually has flava.
So yeah. The stuff I was planning on mailing now smells like my lunch, sort of. It was just a cheese bun thing, so it's not bad, but it's not like NEW STUFF SMELL.
I don't know.
My teacher didn't accept my health care assignment, because it's incomplete. Aka: Not acceptable. WHOAH DUDE, partial marks! I guess he doesn't believe in it? There goes 10% of my final mark... Stupid wench. I wouldn't be complaining about this, but I actually NEED those marks. Let's just say health care is NOT my best class.
My best class? Business!
WHOOTCHA!
Yeah.
Speaking of health care, my EXAM was today. There were some stuff on there that I didn't even KNOW. So when I was going through it at the end, I was all "...". Man, that was a fail. I had to DRAW and LABEL a heart. I drew a heart with an arrow pointing to it saying "this is vital to life". Yeah, no joke.
As this is the teacher who wouldn't even give out partial marks, I'm sure he'll SERIOUSLY LOVE IT.
Yeah.
So today I watched a bunch of vlogbrother videos, and they made me smile. I also downloaded a bunch of podcasts, so that'll be fun to listen to those later. I always get such a silly smile on my face when I'm listening to them. But it seems that a lot of people do. Or is that just my American Twin and I?
Well, I've been neglecting the internet for awhile (beyond this blog) so once I'm done with exams, BELIEVE ME! It'll be INTERNET FUN TIME FOR POSSUM!
You can't deny that.
- Possum
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mentioned again! I'm so flattered! AND I'm tagged! *does celebratory dance*
ReplyDeleteI have to laugh about the arrow with the "this is vital for life" label. I mean, it's funny. I would fully give you credit if I was your teacher. I mean, seriously. At least you knew THAT MUCH! And at least you put SOMETHING.
Anyways, I'm glad that vlogbrothers could make you smile. They're good like that. And the same with the podcasts.