Today I went to The Real Canadian Superstore, in hopes of killing time while my dad and I waited for my mom to be done work. I had nothing specific in mind when I entered the store, except maybe find a good book on sale. I didn't, but hey, it isn't a bookstore!
Beyond the lack of good books, I wouldn't really complain about the service. I actually thought it was incredibly cool when the cashier explained how to open the pomegranate I was purchasing. So that kind of upped the rating of my visit. With that being said, there was something that ruined my experience to the store a bit: a fellow costumer.
So this is what happened: When I politely asked a woman to move her shopping cart over just a bit, as she was blocking the aisle, she said "why don't you move?" I found myself become flustered, so I just kind of walked away quickly. I was shocked at this, because who says that to someone? Yeah, she might've been having a bad day, but still.
Shopping sure does give you an experience to other people. Unless of course, you're into the online shopping scene. And if that's the case? WHOAH-OAH.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment