All I can do is gasp. I just lost the blog entry I was working on. Here's what I'm going to say about that: NOT COOL.
I'll try to start again...
This afternoon I wasn't in the best mood. From staying up late doing homework (yeah...) to having to get up early for the reason of said homework, I was tired. And when I'm tired, I get cranky. Plus it just doesn't help I'm a moody person at times. So when I went to write today's blog entry, I realized I had a new comment from my survey blog entry last night.
I so wasn't expecting a comment. But bam, I had one. So thank you, Karen Denise for commenting on my blog entry. And not just that, but for picking me as one of many blogs that make you happy. I never actually knew this!
So it'd be an understatement to say I was surprised. But the thing was, it made my evening. And another thing that is making my evening is that I am going to make a list of 10 Things That Make Me Happy.
Just for fun. ^__^
1. Getting things from the library. There's something about going to the library, picking up a bunch of things, and having the opportunity to take them home, free of charge. It's an amazing concept! And I'm so happy for it. As my parents like to put it: "We can't afford your reading habit." So I'm grateful for the library.
2. Comedy shows on television. I love laughing. And when there is something specifically on tv that is supposed to make you laugh? It's like MADE for people like me. It can either be stand up, or a sitcom, but if it's good, I'm going to love it. It makes me seriously happy.
3. Friday nights. Not because it's "party time" but because it's a time that I can just relax. Without the thought of 'there is school tomorrow' in the back of my head, or anything like that, it's nice. It's my favorite day of the week. Plus it's just got so much potential. And potential makes me happy.
4. New blog entries from blogs I enjoy. Do I even need to say anymore?
5. Receiving something in the mail. It can be something from a penpal, to a parcel from my American Twin, but it's amazing. I also seriously enjoy responding to said mail.
6. Talking to interesting people. It's always interesting, no matter what. I don't like when these conversations end.
7. Watching a good movie. It's just so ... nice.
8. Reading a good book. There's nothing quite like reading a good book. I just hate when it comes to an end.
9. Sitting with my cats. It's relaxing. Here is two cats that actually like me enough to sit with me while I'm reading, sleeping or just relaxing. It's like they were made just for me.
10. Eating good food. Uh, yummy times!
Some of them are self explantory. But with number two, it's the reason why I have to go. As there is a comedy show on tv, and I would love to watch it!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your list! It's a good list, as it's so positive. And those are all things that I enjoy, too! AND I was mentioned AGAIN! (Yeah, I'm reading all of your posts way out of order.)
ReplyDelete