Today I woke up around 3:30 with my sister phoning me. Due to having a phone in my room, it really CRAMPS my lifestyle. So after the ever so short phone call, I got up. I had a late lunch, and watched the end of a movie I was watching last night. I also watched a few episodes of Friends, and generally had a good time. I also did the dishes! But it was okay, because all there really was my forray into the general cookie making I did last night. Whoah. There was THREE cups of margarine in those cookies! Although that's just because I tripled the recipe: I'm crazy like that.
My brother was at his friends house, so I was home alone. Later, my dad came home. I shut off Friends, and he put on Independence Day. Is it just me, or am I the only one that confuses that movie with Mars Attacks? FERSRSLY. Halfway through the movie, my mom and sister came home.
She showed me her new phone, and I was like "cool". Ha, yes. After that, I started on supper and generally did that. I started to get nervous, because I'm always nervous when I have to cook some sort of MEAT: FOOD POISONING! Hopefully nobody gets that. *knocks on wood*
Tomorrow is Canada Day! AND it's the day the new HST comes into effect in Ontario and B.C. While there is a general opposition for the HST, I don't know. (I even had to do a debate for it last December.) While it's just combining the GST/PST we already have, it's adding taxes to some stuff we don't HAVE taxes on. And that's really sucky! Fortunately, books are staying the same. I don't know how unhappy I would be if the price went up ANY MORE.
So yeah!
Last night I watched Another Cinderella Story with my mom. I think my mom was about to leave, but she became captivated at Jane Lynch's character. I reallly cannot blame her: She's amazing. Ha, that movie was hilarious. I kept on thinking back on how Jane Lynch said that Selena Gomez broke both her legs: I kept on laughing at that. HILARIOUS! Yes!
Overall, good day and such. I still have to write my second chapter though... *slinks away to do so...?*
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*pretends to know what HST and GST/PST means* *tries to nod intelligently with vacant look on face*
ReplyDeleteWay to be IN THE KITCHEN and stuff. ALSO. Happy Canada Day! Late, but still.
I JUST REALIZED. I wasn't wishing you a happy Canada Day late! I thought it was FRIDAY the second. But now I know it is THURSDAY the first! haha
ReplyDelete