First I'd like to say congrats to Shelly Quade on getting engaged. Yay for you, mon ami!
Secondly, I don't know.
I got a few references for my resume today. Which is nice to know, because I need a job. A job that I can call my own!
Yeah!
Shall I have standards when I apply for a job? Or should I just APPLY TO ANYTHING? I think I will do that! And I'll be PROACTIVE and bring IN my resume to places! Yes! I just need to go to the library and print off an army of resumes. It will be good, if I do say so myself.
Yes!
Hm. I bought a few books today: The majority of them were from the Georgia Nicolson series. And since I LIKE that series, it was okay! Yes. Truth. I love buying books, as they've got potential to make my day! I really want to buy Inkheart, though. I always miss my chance when I do have it.
Hm.
I did buy ABBA singstar today! And I was singing songs! It was fun. I also went back to Queen, and felt like I was winning sectionals! Haha, oh yes. Even though I am an epic fail, on the epic fail scale.
Truth.
Well, I must go write now. The summer project begins (on my end!)
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Georgia Nicolson series? *makes mental note*
ReplyDeleteYeah, you should apply for ANYTHING! And hopefully you'll get something GOOD! Yeah, yeah!
Woohoo for starting on the summer project! I must go check the google docs to see if you've updated anything!
What is this summer writing project you two are working on? My curiosity is intense.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to post it on a blog or anything? Is it just for fun? To get published?
Wombat--You HAVE to make a note about Georgia Nicolson! Those books are hilarious! I remember people started reading them when I was in grade... six? Yes. There's also a movie based on the first (and second) book, I believe. I haven't watched it yet (only parts) but it seems alright.
ReplyDeleteI AM going to apply for anything! Although my mom MIGHT'VE got me a job somewhere. I still have to see about that. I.E. It might not be guaranteed! (Tragic!)
xD
Shelly-- For now, the summer project is just being posted on a google doc. HOWEVER, we might put it on a blog. We were thinking of that orginally, but we (or I?) decided, "hey! GOOGLE DOC IT FIRST ONLY!" Etc.