I'm working on a big powerpoint that I have to present tomorrow.
As in, I'm juuuuuuuuuuust opening the powerpoint program and starting the presentation. It's okay though, because it's my last BIG presentation for high school, and and and I don't mind too much.
Truth!
Although I can really see myself staying up late to finish it... Yes.
But as I said before... It's okay.
Today I listened to music, and did my work at co-op. I also had a really funny time in second period, where I started to laugh a lot. I also annoyed this guy who sits across from me, I think. Not just I THINK, but I KNOW. But that's okay! My teacher did mention about doing our review for our class on HARRY POTTER. And she was all, "thanks for the idea!" So yeah! -bows-
It's fun stuff.
- Possum
Thursday, June 10, 2010
It's okay. Really. (truth)
Labels:
co-op,
harry potter,
laughing,
powerpoint,
presentation,
projects,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck on your powerpoint! I SUSPECTED that it would be another late Thursday night.
ReplyDelete