I didn't blog yesterday, because I was sleeping.
I was up until 5:30 in the morning working on the presentation from yesterdays blog. And I finished! I know I said I was going to do it at SCHOOL the next morning, but I REALLY needed it to be finished. So I was a spy, working extra hours! Yes.
And after my mom kind of shuffled me into the bathroom for shower time after I woke up, I was READY TO GO! I even had some extra time to eat toast with nutella, and have an interesting enough day.
My dad took me to Tim Horton's to buy some timbits, and... They didn't have much of a selection before 9AM. But that's okay, because it was just for classmates I'm not even friends with. But the girl who sits in front of me, who I talk to on a semi-regular basis now, I gave her three. As I am nice like that.
I also gave my second period class the leftovers, because I AM nice! And everyone was all, "thank you". Etc. etc. It felt good! So yes. Anyway, my presentation: It was good! I didn't talk as much about my slides as I anticipated I would, but my slides were interesting/informative enough that I didn't really have to.
And after seven hours of working on that powerpoint, I would hope so.
In second period, I had to present my DREAM school, and even THAT was okay. There wasn't that much people at school, due to the grad ceremony being that night, so ... okay. My teacher brought in pop for us, so that was all SIP! throughout the period. Yeah!
At co-op, I was able to get a few books for free, because there was a sale, and they were all, "just take some!" So that was nice. As one of my co-workers said, "it's your going away gift". And that's okay! I still have two days left... But that's okay.
Ooh, homework. I have some CREATIVE assignments to do. I think I'm going to do one of them on a bulletin board. I think it could look cool. Yeah! I just have to set some time and stuff down on doing it. And it WON'T be at night, as it's actually CREATIVE! I'll work on it on Monday and Tuesday.
Yeah!
I don't know what else to say...
I'll blog again later.. Maybe!
- Possum
Saturday, June 12, 2010
My day yesterday
Labels:
business,
etc,
homework,
making up for it,
missed a day,
my day,
presentation,
spy,
tom hooten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free books? COOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your presentation went ok. I'm curious to know if you ACTUALLY showed my video. I would not blame you if you didn't! Just so you know...haha.
You ARE nice, giving out those timbits! I have never had a timbit, or even heard of one except from you, but I'm sure they're delicious, so it was nice of you not to keep them all for yourself, ETC. haha
What are the creative assignments? I hope you'll take pictures or something!
I am trying to think of more things to write because I want to be leaving you a comment first thing on my birthday! Birthdays are sort of like New Year's for me, I guess. I want to be doing something COOL that starts the year off RIGHT for each. YOU KNOW? Because. I don't know. It just feels NECCESSARY. And what better way to START MY TWENTIETH YEAR than leaving a comment for my BEST FRIEND? I cannot think of anything better.
Oh, it's midnight now! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, my friend!!!