I deleted my former post, because I didn't like it!
I attempted to get to it before someone saw it, but I didn't.
TRAGIC! And like it says on my wall where I sleep, c'est la vie.
SERIOUSLY! I noticed that yesterday night when I was going to sleep. I don't remember writing it, but I'm sure I did. So that's nice to know it's just THERE to remind me of stuff. Truth.
I didn't even realize that Meg Cabot's new book was being released today. Seriously. So when I signed into Twitter, I was all '??' at all the stuff on there about it. Shhhhhhhhhhaaaaaeesh! OH well. You can tell that I'm not about to go run out and buy it...
Not just because her twitter style is impersonal, as Shelly Quade said, but her books are EXPENSIVE! Like, the adult books, brand new, even in paperback, are a ridiculous price. And I don't have that kind of spare change around. *I will empty my pockets to show you*
AND I DID. (Except not because my skirt doesn't have pockets! LIES OF THE INTERNET!!!11)
It rained a lot today. TRUTH! Not like last Friday, but still quite a bit.
I'm putting a lot of score music from Harry Potter on my ipod. But it's okay though, because it's nice to listen to when I'm reading and stuff. And what am I reading right now?
*dundundun*
NOTHING! I have to decide on what to read next. I did find Letters to Julia, though! And I was like "COOL!" because it was exciting. But to be honest, I think I misplaced it again. *sigh* I think I'll just finish reading Storm Winds or The Wind Dancer. As I think it'll be a nice thing to just GET INTO! BUT, I have to wait until the weekend, as I'm tuckered down with end-of-the-year assignments and exams. SUCKY!
At least I'm almost done!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You deleted a blog post?? SCANDALOUS, JULIA!!!
ReplyDeleteOooooh. Yeah, read those! When you have time, of course. YEAH!