skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Short, but cool.
It's sunday! And not just ANY sunday, but like... Leah's Birthday Sunday!
Happy birthday, Leah!
I hope you're having a good day.
- Possum
1 comment:
Leah
June 15, 2010 at 3:22 PM
Thanks! It was good! I liked your picture in Jaitee's video! AND the one you posted on facebook! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Slightly Exaggerated Life of a Glamorous Liar
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(280)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(29)
▼
June
(29)
I made cookies that asked for six margarine squares!
A list!
Omegle
Hm.. ramblings! With some lyrics.
Weird!
I act like I'm a writer `cause I wrote one chapter...
Today, I channeled my inner Homie, Ellie, Robyn an...
The writing project, explained. (Hey Shelly! *wave*)
My brobros grad.
=) Yes!
I be done!
I kissed my mom on the cheek today!
FML! Not really.
My business exam!
Help me relate Harry Potter to the brain!
I went to a POP concert... That apparently was a b...
Yeah! Blog idea potential ... of fail? I don't know.
Short, but cool.
My day yesterday
It's okay. Really. (truth)
Books, and what to read next (this weekend, though)
Clique, Taxi, Harry Potter and Mean Girls
Blogs!
Just another survey for survey sunday.
The Tenth Circle
A list.
My presentation for tomorrow.
My day with a friend!
Twitter, how it ruined the illusion!
►
May
(31)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(31)
About Me
Possum
View my complete profile
Thanks! It was good! I liked your picture in Jaitee's video! AND the one you posted on facebook! :)
ReplyDelete