Today it was my brother's grade eight graduation. He's a weird one, so he dressed up with a black shirt, red tie, and black pants. He looked pretty nice... Even though he spiked up his faded-blue hair. My brother is an odd one, I'm not going to lie.
I call him weird because he likes dressing up. Do people like doing that? To my surprise, my parents knew how to tie a tie. My brother and I did not.
I even dressed up. I wore that whole leggings, long shirt and necklace deal. I was all, "I am NOT wearing this" but my mom pretty much forced me into doing it... PASSIVE STYLE.
"This looks good on you. That did not."
Ohhhhhh. It was okay, though.
I don't know if you'd call it a long shirt, as much as a DRESS. It's one of those ??? things. Yeah!
Anyway, my brother won the same award my sister won: Most improved. I am the only child that didn't approve to the point of an award! My dad said I like to stay below the radar... I was all ... Yeah.
So back to my brother: When they called his name, he went up. And instead of posing for a picture with the teacher, he moved to the centre of the stage. And did a fist pump into the air, yelling "YEAH!"
That my friend, is my brother in a nutshell.
I thought of MLIA right away. My brother is average! (But in a good way.)
So right now I'm watching a rerun of Glee, and I LIKE it. There are a lot of good lines in this show... And this is the episode of Single Ladies! ON THE FIELD! Truth! =)
Anyway! I've got my volunteer hours, so I'll be able to shimmy that to the school office tomorrow. I be getting my diploma, FINALLY.
- Possum
P.S: I don't know if I'll be able to finish the chapter tonight! Sorry! DARE FAIL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liking dressing up isn't that weird, to me. I think it's more fun when you don't HAVE to do it on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteI love the fist pump. That's awesome.
So... is this a NOVEL you're writing together? I'm so curious! a.k.a. nosy...
BTW, I think you can finish the chapter tonight!
I'm so glad to hear more about your brother! He seems like a cool kid! I fist pump with him! *fist pumps* And I say, congratulations to all the graduates in the family! (You and him, OBVIOUSLY)
ReplyDeleteShelly-- I don't know how people actually dress up ALL THE TIME! I think of the people of The OC, of course. But with The OC, they're glamarous! 24/7! (Even though they have supahigh levels of DRAMA to go with it.)
ReplyDeleteI told my brother how you liked his fist pump, and he was like, "you TOLD people?" Hah yes brother, I do. xP
Wombat-- Like Shelly, my brother knows you think he is cool! I wonder if it'll go to his head... THANK YOU! For the graduate thing. Yes!