This morning, I had TWENTY MINUTES to get ready for school. This includes a shower, too. Amazing, huh? I thought so. My sister woke me up this morning, all like "it's 6:59". And I was all "!!" I jumped out of bed, grabbed my towels, and woke up my brother. Because I'm nice like that: I look out for my brother, even though I will occasionally creep him out.
So I had my shower, and as I was washing my hair really quickly, I thought, "Hey! It's FRIDAY!" It wasn't of course, but I thought it was. Why? I'm not planning on going to school tomorrow. Why? Well, because I have a BIG presentation to do on Friday, and I need to PREPARE FOR IT! Also because I was hanging out with my friend tonight, and I didn't want there to be a time limit on our fun. Etc. Etc.
And it WAS fun! We went to some stores and bought books. And then we did some little chore things, and listened to MUGGLECAST EPISODES! It was fantab, if I do say so myself. I also showed her some Hank Green songs, and she LOVED them! That's what you get when you hang out with another Harry Potter fan: Things get CRAZY!
Although when we were at a park, the people that were parked next to us were DRINKING. Drinking! AND driving! Stupid, I gotta say. So we left shortly after that.
We also had pizza, and went to her house to eat and watch tv. Her mom was all "! WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!" and I was like, "I KNOW!" Because it's the truth. It was incredibly (not so) weird to see her sister outside of school though, as she's my second period... buddy? Yeah. So is her friend! We discuss things... IMPORTANT THINGS. Like Mr. Magoo and his kickass glasses.
TRUTH.
Yeah. I also showed her my best friend's video, some charlieissocoolike, vlogbrother videos, and the usual suspects. Just as my mom was picking me up, (FROM A CHURCH AT MIDNIGHT!), I was shouting "NERIMON ON TWILIGHT!!" Hah.
I need to hang out with her more often.
As friends are cool. ^__^
- Possum
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
My day with a friend!
Labels:
friends,
harry potter,
running late,
school,
videos,
vlogbrothers,
youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm happy that you got to hang out with a friend, but I'm REALLY JEALOUS of Alana! She gets to hang out with you IN THE FLESH (that is such a creepy term, yeah?), and I DO NOT! But at least I get your online form! YEAH.
ReplyDeleteTwenty minutes to get ready, shower included?? That IS impressive, especially since it takes me twenty minutes just to do the shower part. haha