Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weird!

I moved my computer into my room! So now I can stay up as late as I want, without bothering anyone. Because right now, my parents are redoing their room, so their room is located in the area where my computer WAS. And I'm all "hey! you! You're really hindering my online life!" so I did it!

While my parents were out. But my mom didn't mind! She actually helped me fix up my computer area. So now I'm sitting in my room, with a new view. Although my back IS towards my bed, so I can't even look at it.

Oh man. I can't wait until I have my laptop, where I can just ... Not have to sit around THIS thing. *Looks at computer*

Anyway!

I've been going on goodreads a bit more, and it's INTENSE. No. I'm actually rating books I've read. Before I was only doing a select few books, because I'm weird. Even though I LOVE the internet, and half my life is on there, it's like... I don't like random people knowing information about me. I'd rather these people ASK ME, specifically. You know? So... Yes. A little weird thing there.

>.<

Today I just spent the day on the computer, puttering around. It was fun. I love summer break.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing I asked you things then! Otherwise, I still wouldn't know you! Haha...yeah? Maybe. Goodreads is cool though! I need to go back on there!

    ReplyDelete