Today I had my business exam. It was easy because either my teacher made it super easy with taking questions from our old tests, or because I actually studied.
One of the last exams in my high school career, and the very first time I actually studied.
Crazy, huh?
It makes a difference. *takes note on how to do tests next year*
I was actually rereading all my old tests last night, that when I went to bed... I was dreaming about them! And when I was in the shower this morning, I was just shouting out random facts. "NAFTA was created on January 1st, 1994!" Etc. If anyone was listening, I'm sure it'd be very ??? for them.
Ha. Not to say I did perfect. There were a couple questions that I blanked out on... But overall, I think I did okay. Yeah! Good stuff.
So today I bought myself a salad, fruit cup, doughnut and chocolate milk. Why? It was my afternoon FEAST! As I had to wait for my mom to be done work... So I sat in the car, reading Harry Potter, listening to music, sleeping and just sweating.
So. Damn. Hot.
So last night I couldn't blog because at first I wasn't allowed on the internet due to phone line issues, and later in the night, it wouldn't let me on! AND! It was thundering/lightning so I had to turn OFF the computer. And the night before, I was finishing up my homework! I didn't finish until 12am, and at that point, I was just tuckered out.
I'll make up for this lack of blogging SOMEHOW.
So! My last high school class EVER, I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. YEAH! That's how I ended my high school career!.
Fact: It's kind of sad to say goodbye to my teachers this year. I'm very ... about that. So I'm going to give them CARDS on Monday/Tuesday and be nice about that! Because even though I'm done my last exam on Monday, I still have to go to the school on Tuesday to get my project I was working on this past week (creative style!) and my mark. So that's when I'll be all, "Hey! Here's this card!"
As my teacher gave me a card this morning. He gave everyone a card.
So here's to you, business teacher: You're one of my favorites.
=)
And now I'm just attempting to tie a tie for my brother...
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a really awesome last class, Julia! I mean...I'm just SAYING.
ReplyDeleteHARRY POTTER! And you HELPED with my REVIEW with HARRY POTTER. SO it's even MORE AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteAs you helped! YES.