I had my social science exam! AND NOT JUST THAT, but my last high school exam, EVER!
*knocks on wood*
I didn't study at all. And the take home portion? I finished that this morning, about ten minutes before my actual exam started. Surprisingly, it went okay! I remembered everything, and... yes.
I am almost done high school! Now all I have to do is hand in my volunteer hour forms. It's sad, because ... I need to fill those damn things out! DILEMMA OF SORTS!
Right now I'm watching Buffy. I find this a good way to start my summer holiday!
It's the episode where Buffy is working at a fastfood place, and there might be HUMAN MEAT IN THE BURGERS!! It totally makes you want to work at a fast food place!
Working... Oh, job search, how you sneak up.
So I should start that soon enough.
DFTBA!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!! You're almost done with high school -- so exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! It's an exciting time! :)
ReplyDeleteShelly- Thank you! I'm done with high school now. I handed in my volunteer forms, and it's exciting! A year after I should've, but whatever!
ReplyDeleteWombat- IT IS AN EXCITING TIME!