Thursday, June 3, 2010

My presentation for tomorrow.

I'm listening to the score of Harry Potter of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and it is making me HAPPY! As it's intense, and quite awesome.

Today I didn't go to school due to my late hour of coming home last night (after midnight!), and because I had to work on a project. That I am still working on. I did get an interview with my friend about her Facebook use, AND I made a few slides. But I wouldn't say it's some kickass assignment that will blow everyone out of the water.

I thought it might've been, but it's not.

I know I am showing MyHope by Molly Lewis, and a scene from Degrassi where it's all "THERE IS NO PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET!" But after that, I don't know. I AM getting two volunteers to read the interview I did (ala skit style), with an incentive of getting food. Or something. I need to get my mom to take me to Tim Hortons tomorrow morning to get something. Or just to the dollar store. Oh, yeah! That could work, yes.

That will make me late for first period, though. Hm... Actually, I WAS late this week! I was just going through the doors near my classroom when the annoucements ended. The test didn't even start yet, so it wasn't like some horrible thing. Oh yes, I had another test. And it's the honest truth when I say I didn't study for it, AND that I had other things on my mind when I was writing it. But that's okay, because it's the last test, and I am almost done high school.

Success?

Yes.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I think senioritis is hitting you hard, Julia. At least you know what's ailing you though. haha

    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PRESENTATION! I'm sure it will be awesome! Be confident! And BRAVE! Channel Homer and Ellie! And maybe throw in some Robyn. And remember: food gets you a LONG WAY. haha

    ReplyDelete