Friday, June 4, 2010

A list.

Five interesting things about my day!

1. My co-worker bought me cotton candy. I wasn't in that great of a mood, so randomly receiving cotton candy was tres awesome!

2. My mom and I went to Wal Mart this morning. I was going in for some sort of chocolate, while my mom went in for some random things. So I was late for school, and I just didn't bother going to first period! All I did was go to the library to print off the skit for my presentation, and then go to the class where I was doing my presentation to set up.

I ended up going first.

And just before I presented, I was like "Homer... Ellie... Robin... Leah..." TRUTH! I wasn't even THAT nervous! So yeah, cool!

3. I had pizza for supper. My mom made some homemade dough, and it was quite good. While eating supper, my mom, brother, sister and I watched Sword in the Stone. My voting for Robin Hood was shot down.

Disappointing, I tell you.

4. It was POURING RAIN! when I left co-op. And when I was walking to Chapters, I ended up getting SOAKED! It wasn't very nice, let me tell you. I should've just got my mom to pick me up straight up from co-op. BUT OH NO!

Sheesh. The things in my bag weren't too damaged! I had the book I bought in a bag, etc.

The book I bought was "How To Be Canadian". I plan on reading it, making notes AND mailing it to my american twin. Yeah! I cannot wait to get started on that project.

5. I'm currently reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Piccoult. Honestly, what's up with the characters being raped? Plus I don't even know if FORSURE the character was REALLY raped. Because guess what? She hasn't been telling the truth from what I've already read.

AND SHE SEEMS KIND OF STUPID, because even though the boy "raped" (??) her, she still LOVES him. !! Silly!

And there was this moment when I was reading it, I was like "OH!" Because I got the title... As in, Dante and his circles of hell. Silly me.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Woah...I was part of your bravery mantra?? How did THAT happen? I mean, I'm very honored to be there, but I didn't know that I was known for my bravery when confronted with public speaking. Still, it's awesome to be among the ranks of Ellie, Homer, and Robyn. Because, obviously, they are AWESOME.

    Cool of your coworker to get you cotton candy!

    Ooooooooooh! I am SO EXCITED to get that book! Like, SERIOUSLY. I MUST find something like that about being American. I MUST. And if I cannot, then I must WRITE MY OWN. Maybe not a whole book, but at least a LIST or SOMETHING.

    Hah...way to catch onto the reference! Better late than never, I say! Well. It's not something I say REGULARLY, but I'm saying it NOW.

    ReplyDelete