My sister comes home tonight from New York. These are my thoughts on this:
1. Well, she went on vacation. And when people go on vacation, they buy stuff for their loved ones. Sometimes, not even for their loved ones: It's awesome. I know for a fact I'm getting a big hunka chocolate, and I'm excited to eat that. She might also have bought me an "I <3 NY" shirt. While I already have one, another one would be fantabulous.
2. I'm losing my older sister/own room status. The past few weeks, it was delightful to be able to read late into the night, listen to music as loud as I wanted, and watch movies with my brother. Because while my brother and I are closer in age, my sister and brother get along better. Call it scandalous, but I'm usually the one that they fight with.
And it's stupid.
3. I won't be able to go on the computer anytime I want! TRUTH. When my sister is home, she goes on the computer. And while she's pretty good with the, "can I go on now?" sometimes she is NOT. And it's tragic! Plus since I have the computer in the bedroom, she won't allow me to stay up at all hours of the night, due to her precious sleeptime.
SLEEP! IN THE SUMMER. What is she, crazy?
4. She'll bring balance back into the house. As much as I liked having her away, it was kind of weird. Her dogs miss her, and I miss her letting them out in the morning. There were many times this past week where I woke up to Sidney trying to jump into my window. It's not going to work, dog.
5. I get the camera back.
6. I have my best friend back! We will be able to go to the movies again! TOY STORY 3, HERE I COME!
7. Speaking of movies, I bought and rented a few movies I want to watch with her. While she sometimes falls asleep, I'm usually the one that falls asleep on her. Also? She allows me to pause the movie to chat with her. My brother and mom get mad. Like, what? >.<
8. She lost my cell phone. While it WAS her cell phone, she was letting me HAVE IT. And now she lost it. One of the reasons why I was so happy she was coming home... I don't even get it. Sad.
9. She's going to take me to Tim Hortons to buy a sandwich!
10. And the last reason? I'm sort of happy to see her!
However, this feeling might change as soon as she steps through the front door...
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice list! It's good to get the FULL SPECTRUM OF FEELINGS!
ReplyDelete