Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The writing project, explained. (Hey Shelly! *wave*)

I glanced at the clock, and I saw 11:11PM.

IT DID NOT REGISTER.

So when I glanced at it at 11:13PM, I was all "WHY DIDN'T I MAKE A WISH?"

SLOW MOMENT.

Anyway!

THE WRITING PROJECT!

Wombat and I decided we needed something to do this summer. It actually was conceived in the middle of the night (maybe?) like all our ideas are, and it was okay! We decided we would write a book together, with a CHAPTER by CHAPTER trade off.

We are not planning on getting it published, really. It's just for fun, actually. I told my teacher about it, and since she's interested in my writing style, she wants to see it. I don't know if we're really planning on a readership beyond that, but it's fun!

The plot involves superpowers, teenagers, organizations and some dramaramama! YOU KNOW, the making of a good story!

While I haven't wrote a chapter yet, Wombat has, and it's quite good! We don't know how LONG it'll be, but we have a BOOK thing in mind. It's like NaNoWriMo, in the summer!

Yeah!

Any more questions?

- Possum

3 comments:

  1. Wait...we're not getting it published!??!?!

    I kid, of course.

    Oh, wait. I do NOT kid. I joke. YEAH.

    Do not worry about not getting the chapter done. You're still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool!

    Thanks for explaining your writing project. My curiosity is insatiable, and I LOVE when people answer my questions.

    It sounds like fun, and the description is intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wombat-- Haha. We COULD attempt to get this bad boy (in the process) getting published, but I think it's... We would need to do a few collab projects to get the feel of each other before we did something SERIOUS like that! (Also, we would actually need to plan x 383.) Oh yes, 383 EXACTLY.

    Shelly-- I like how you say things! "My curiosity is insatiable" etc! It's cool! Would you be interested in reading our story?

    ReplyDelete