All I really did today was sleep, and read.
I read Harry Potter. And a few pages of MLIA. I even checked out MyLifeisTwilight, where I was disguisted at what I read. ETC. ETC.
And now I am going to read some FML stories. I don't usually read these, the last time being like six months ago, but when you're bored, YOU'RE BORED. I just find MLIA to be more exciting! And nice. Yes.
Plus they make me laugh a lot more than FML!
Yes.
And I just read two pages, and it's not letting me read the third page. So hm... FML?
NOT REALLY.
Oh, I got it working.
So I was looking for Chamber of Secrets today, and I FOUND it. (In a box of books that are sitting right by my door.) The copy is SO OLD that not only is it snapped, but on the page with other Harry Potter books released, it only goes up to Prisoner of Azkaban! Ha, that amuses me.
FML THAT MADE ME LAUGH:
Today, I brought in an obituary from a local newspaper and a memorial card from my grandmother's memorial in order for my absence from class to be excused. Then my teacher Googled the local obits to make sure I hadn't "pulled one over on him." FML
That's so MEAN, but I laughed, just the same. I am a cruel, but easily amused kind of girl.
Yes.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...that person totally deserved it if their grandmother didn't REALLY die. I mean, you're just ASKING for it, if you do something like that.
ReplyDeleteYour Chamber of Secrets sounds like my Sorcerer's Stone. I'll have to feature it in a video sometime soon. Or take some pictures or something.
Seriously! Although I don't know if the grandmother really died or not. You can only get so much information from an FML!
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes! Although my CoS is surpisingly in good shape. I mean, the covers aren't falling off or anything. Which is good! I think one of my PoS books are in worse shape.