Last night I went on Omegle. While Omegle experiences usually lead to fail, last night was quite awesome! I mean, sure, the conversations leading up to that awesome was lame, but I guess you have to go through a few duds to find the awesome, amirite?
Yes.
This Stranger and I discussed late night television, infomercials, Vince the shamwow guy, Friends, Joey, Chandler, the fail that is Monica, Harry Potter, Twilight, Justin Bieber, charlieissocoolie, Nerimon, Doctor Who, MLIA, writing essays with ridiculous wording, urbandictionary, what our names mean (mine being an intense baby maker, while she is a witty russian drinker who is always high), some more Harry Potter, books, book suggestions, employing the antihype, vampires, John Williams, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, LeakyCon, costumes, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Mean Girls, and various other things.
It felt like I was talking to a best friend! It was AWESOME!
In the end, after five hours, we just decided to go to bed. And we ended the conversation. As Mia or Lily would say, TERMINATED.
it was really fun, though.
- Possum
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I think I am getting jealous of this Stranger! It sounds like you two had a lot of fun! Haha...joking. She seems SERIOUSLY COOL! You didn't even exchange email addresses though? SAD!
ReplyDelete