Hm, it's Canada Day...
It was an okay day. Nothing really special happened, per say. Dinner was a really odd combination of stuff. It wasn't bad, but I was expecting a salad! Except when I questioned my mother on the sad lack of green stuff, she said she didn't have enough time to make it.
Now, this is where I should've been all, "it's okay mom! I'LL make the salad, due to my unlimited amount of time!" Expect I didn't. As I was just like, 'oh whatever' kind of. Although not really, `cause I'm blogging about the silly experience.
Hm.
I watched some How I Met Your Mother. It seems, I am going to be rewatching the seasons I already have, along with Friends. That should be fun stuff, I think. Yeah! IT SHOULD BE. As I think rewatching stuff is AWESOME. Truth!
- Possum
P.S: Check out this video!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment