Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Books!

Today, I bought a few books. The prices ranged from 99 cents to 2.99... So of course I was pleased! Although the 2.99 books were almost NOT BOUGHT, until I googled them: They were both together for suggested purchases! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES I FOUND THEM TOGETHER? Amazing.

I love finding books!

Anyway, this evening I saw Toy Story 3. I've been wanting to see it for awhile, so it was nice to actually see it. It was funny, but it was also sad. I don't really want to SPOIL IT per say, but the toys have a new home with a really cute girl! She wears RUBBER BOOTS outside when she plays! And you know when people do that, it's awesome.

Yeah, truth.

That was kind of spoiler-ish... But OH WELL.

Ah. So I work tomorrow. It's sad, because I don't know if I'm going to get ten rooms tomorrow... She said you work your way up to twelve, and I'm like ... BECAUSE IF GET TWELVE, I will *NOT* be able to do that. I can't even do TEN in my time frame! It's sucky. PLUS TOMORROW my REGULAR boss is going to be there, and she doesn't allow the tv to be on! At least on the weekends, my weekend supervisors don't mind! That's how I watched The Wedding Planner. AND some comedy special! YEAH. Ah tragic.

Mark my words: I am not going to last through this job all summer. If I do... I amaze myself.

Yeah.

BUT! I am going to USE MY RIGHT to REFUSE to do rooms where people are SMOKING! YEAH.! On the grounds that I don't want to deal with secondhand smoke! I asked my dad, and he said that would PROBABLY work... But trying to refuse rooms with THIRDHAND smoke is pushing it. Sigh.

I'm such a loser, sometimes. Hah.

Although Homer Simpson comes into mind: You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

And I say THE CANADIAN WAY, TOO!

But I'm done.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...that really is the American way. And it MAKES MORE SENSE. Then you're getting PAID for doing it.

    Oh, I'm sorry that you have to work tomorrow! That explains your absence from the online scene tonight. YEAH. I hope it goes well and stuff! I hope you don't have too many rooms and that your boss LIGHTENS UP a bit. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete