Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Geiser

I got TWO phone calls today! This is the most popular I've been in a VERY LONG TIME! The first call was at 10AM that woke me up--It was my boss filling out an accident report. "Where you carrying anything?" "What did the doctor say?" Honestly, it felt a little late at that point, but c'est la vie.

The second phone call was from a postal service, telling me I have a PARCEL. And my first thought was pretty much along the lines of it can't be Leah, so who the heck is sending me something? Anyway, I accidently hung up on them, so they phoned back right away. Yes. Classy, I know. ALTHOUGH I'd just like to say I didn't drop the phone in shock! YEAH. I also had an epiphany... It's a book I won in a contest a few weeks ago.

Sadly, the book isn't the most amazing thing, but hey... FREE BOOK! You cannot pass those things up! (It's true, you really don't want to do that.)

In life news, my mom had some DENTAL surgery today, and so she's not feeling too well. So I'm being all NURSE AWESOME, in giving her ice packs for her FACE and such. I'm so nice! I'm also doing this because she got me out of work for a few days AND she gave me ice for my ankle when I needed it! So it's a good deed, but not quite thing. I did get her to watch the first half of the first episode of Psych! She laughed at some parts, so I take that as a good sign.

I really love when my family likes things I do. It's also sadly disappointing when they don't! True.

And I'm on MLIA right now, and I will share a good story! YEAH! It's my way of ending this post:

Today, I decided to see if my birthday was also an interesting holiday. It wasn't. MLIA
- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope your mom feels better soon! You're nice for giving her the ice packs and things! You should make her a milk shake tomorrow...I drank SO MANY milk shakes after I got my wisdom teeth taken out...they were delicious. Mmm. I want one now. Too bad my dad's out of town (he makes really good ones because when my mom was pregnant he had to make them for her ALL THE TIME).

    Ooooh. PSYCH!!! Do you like it??? I hope so! I mean, I assume you DO. But how much? haha

    ReplyDelete