Today I was reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: It was awesome.
But really, when does Harry ever let you down? Although the part I was enjoying wasn't about HARRY per say, but Gilderoy Lockhart! With his "fame's a fickle friend" and "celebrity is as a celebrity does" nonsense. It made me smile, anyway.
And I NEEDED a smile! Work was HARD WORK TODAY! And I got called on for my bad bed making skillz! Or lack thereof, if I'm going to be honest It was sad. Not really, I just got kind of frustrated. I was at work until 5PM TODAY! I got there before 8AM! That's a REALLY long time! Plus tomorrow it will be EVEN MORE INTENSE because I'm going to be ALONE! It's so awkward!
It's not RIGHT for a shy person to have to KNOCK on STRANGERS DOORS and BOTHER them! I use CAPS to EXPRESS my THOUGHTS. Seriously.
Grr.
So I just applied for another job. Yay! But I have to go now.
- Possum
P.S: I say you should tip hotel employees! A recommendation, yeah!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment