Can you take this without deleting any questions?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good (with my lack of deleting questions).
Your ex calls you, what do you say?
"Hey". It's a very simple way of greeting, of course.
When were you on the phone last and with who?
I was USING my phone today, but it wasn't for ACTUAL TALKING... It was more for tweeting.
Want someone back in your life?
Not really, no. My life is pretty good with the people already IN IT.
What are you excited for?
BEDTIME. As I am tired. Although I am sort of excited for Saturday, when I can order my computer. But I'm also excited for getting some mail this week. So I don't know, there's a lot to be excited for. HM.
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
[This just happened]
Me: Mom?
Mom: Yeah?
Me: Can you say that you love me?
Mom: What? Of course I love you. Why do you doubt such stuff, [insert nickname my mom calls me]?
Me: I don't know!
-
Do you think teenagers can be in love?
They CAN be in love! Or they can be in this thing called infatuation, that just doesn't end well! SEE: ROMEO AND JULIET, TWILIGHT.
Do you find it hard to trust others?
No, not really. I'm full of trust until someone just RUINS IT.
Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
I care too much! I'm like, intense like that.
How fast does your mood change?
Well, am I PMSing? Because my hormones are CRAZY when not stable... But I guess that's how it is, in general. Ha. My mood can change at a steady level, I guess.
I bet you miss somebody right now?
Hm... I miss Leah in the sense of, "I wish she was on Yahoo! right now".
Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I can! I mean, my feet hurt, but I think I'm okay otherwise. I need new shoes.
Has anyone walked out of your life in the past 2 weeks?
Uuuuuh. No. My life is pretty STABLE these-a-days.
What pissed you off last?
WORK. I was so mad this morning! I did NOT want to be there. Although it turned out to be okay, so... yeah. I think: Laptop. Although it WILL be sad to just have all that money for a second, before passing it over to my mom... D: When I told my dad I hate the idea of spending ALL my money on ONE thing, he was all, "and you want US to do that for you?" and I was all, "touché!"
What were you doing at 4am?
SLEEPING. And it was awesome!
Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be. But I do get jealous, yes.
Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
I don't particularly LIKE it, but I won't die of shame. *knocks on wood*
Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
I glanced down! Sheesh. Well, considering I'm wearing my robe with my "pajamas" underneath, I don't know. I wouldn't LEAVE the car if I did go out in public right now.
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Always? I wouldn't say ALWAYS, but my family makes me happy.
What's something you really want right now?
A laptop that's already paid off! I have also decided AGAINST the pro, as I just... I don't WANT to spend that much money. TRUTH. #Imcheap
Are you going on vacation this coming summer?
This summer right now? No. I wish.
Waiting for someone to call?
NOPE.
Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
YEAH. It'd be weird if I just stopped talking!
Does anyone love you?
YEAH. I'm totally loved. #itstrue
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
SLOWLY? No. I'm grasping tight! Hah. CLINGY! No.
Missing someone you shouldn't be?
Not particularly, no! I don't really have a BAN on anyone in my life, so there isn't any "TABOO PERSON" in my life to miss.
Have you ever been heartbroken?
NO. OF COURSE NOT. It's true, I haven't. Unless you count Michael leaving Mia for Japan, yes! Hahahaha. #fangirl
Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
Friendship, yes. People are just so stupid sometimes!
The last person you fought with?
My sister? Seems about right. Although my mom was getting on my nerves this morning... although that's just `cause I was like !
What were you doing last night at 10pm?
On the computer! That seems plausible.
How long is your hair?
It's not very long, to be honest. Perhaps to my shoulders? It can go in a ponytail, though! THANK GOD, TOO. I wear a ponytail to work; YAY TO THE PONYTAILS!
Name something that's on your mind right now?
My foot is becoming numb from how I'm sitting! I'm on call, which means I *WILL* be called in! My knee is kind of sore. I've got a big scratch on my hand from work! Ooh.
What were you last listening to in the car?
Whatever was playing from the ipod. I don't even think I was paying attention. Oh! The Strokes were on!
When was the last time you sang out loud?
Haha, I was ABOUT to start singing what was playing, but I couldn't dive into the song. I just did. GO HAIRSPRAY SOUNDTRACK.
When was the last time you got yelled at?
I DON'TS KNOW!
Do you swear a lot?
Not particularly, no.
Do you know anyone who likes you?
Of course! I know Leah does. And Jaitee. And Bridgette. #gobedabuddies
Do you bite your lips a lot?
No. Although I DID when I read that question--It seemed unnatural!
Ever been in love?
NOPE. Unless you count Micah, Michael, David and other people as IN IN IN LOVE status warrants! Haha.. Micah.
Who was the last person in your room?
My mom was! I think. No. It couldn't been my sister, too. I don't know! Cosine is in here with me!
Do you get attached to people easily?
I do! I'm all "HEY! YOU'RE COOL! BE MY FRIEND!" That's where I HUG the person. hug!
Where is the person you gave your heart to for the first time?
My heart's still WITH ME.
If your ex said they hate you, you say?
"I understand. But sheesh, there was NO NEED to tell me NOW." Ah, one sided conversations!
Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
Nope. I'm just not that kinda person for that kinda stuffz.
Have you had someone pick you up off the ground and carry you?
When I was younger, this happened frequently.
Do you own any big sunglasses?
No. I own glasses, though. I'm going to be getting some NEW glasses, too! MY mom is all, "you need them before you go off to school!" ETC.
Do raisins belong in cookies?
Not in my cookies!
This time last year can you remember who you liked?
No. I can't. I don't think I liked anyone at this time. Oh.
What colour is your toothbrush?
White and green, I believe. It's more white, though.
When was the last time you went swimming?
LAST SUMMER. Fail! My parents decided NOT to put up the pool, but I don't mind. I mean, like I'm home to actually SWIM in it during the day or anything.
Do you drink your soda with a straw?
It's a cool feeling when I do do this.
What did your last text message say?
I haven't did the texting scene in awhile! Stupid phone lacking the international texting I wish to do.
Last time you cried?
A few days ago. Work makes me cry. #itstrue
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don't. I don't believe you can love someone just by SEEING them.
Will you be in a relationship in four months?
July. August. September. October. I say no.
Do you have random moments?
I do. Not too random, but they're ?? worthy! And nothing comes to mind, either.
Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
YES.
Green Day = Christoper Pike = Shelly Quade.
Harry Potter = Hermione Granger = Leah.
Among others, really!
Is it worth crying over a guy/girl?
A guy/girl who is worth it doesn't warrant tears!
Where is your cell phone?
In the living room! I put it down when I got home. I was like, "you stay, where you can live". Mostly I put it down so I could charge it later... So it doesn't DIE! There is irony in there somewhere.
Who's the first person in your contacts list in your phone?
Probably someone my sister added. If not, it'd be under "A" = Amber.
Ever been stuck in an elevator?
No. Although random note: The elevator at my work SUCKS. Like I'm moving my cart in there, and it's all, "IMGONNASHUTTHEDOORSONYOU!" and I'm all, "I'm STILL GETTING IN HERE!!" That door can CRUSH someone! Sheesh.
Looking forward to the next couple months?
I'm going to be done working! I am going away to school! Although that makes me sad. D: Not as sad as before, but it's still ... worthy.
Is your current hair color your natural color?
On the top, it is! ON the bottom, not so much... It's kind of light.
What is the longest period of time you spent in a hospital / why?
Probably a million hours waiting to see if I broke my arm or not! In the end, I just sprained it. FAIL. I did get some stickers, though!
How many swim suits do you own?
One that comes to mind that's in my top drawer. My brain was like, HUZZAH!
Are you waiting for something?
This to be over, kind of. Maybe Leah to show up on Yahoo. ETC.
Are you ticklish?
I can be! But.. isn't everyone?
Ever caught an oven mitt on fire?
No! Although my dad once put a dishrag in the microwave, and it caught on fire! Oh, the fun times in my house.
Are your toenails painted pink?
No. They're nail colour... kicking it natural.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
I like to take them at night, but it makes my hair all SUCKY, and in the morning, I'm too cold/tired. Paradox! #exceptnot
Do you text fast?
No! I'm all '...' Although I DID get pretty good with t9 or whatever! BUT WOAH, my sister had to lose the damn phone. So now I'm getting used to the QWERTY thing-I'm skilled(not).
Who do you like?
Micah T! Hahaha...
Has anyone ever kissed your forehead?
This is the kind of question where I would get my mom to do that. But no.
At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
I'm kind of just... humid. And it's disguisting!
Do you fold your laundry or just stick it in a drawer?
Uhhhhh... Well, my MOM does my laundry, so I don't actually have the OPPORTUNITY to fold it. Although I imagine I would attempt to do so! It makes it easier to FIND things.
Would you rather spend the day at the beach or at a mall?
UGH!. THE MALL IS SO BORING. The beach, as it's got water and sand! And popsicles. And stuff. Yeah.
Have you ever surfed at the beach?
No. I imagine that'd be a very sucky experience.
Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
My scrubs. Haha. But true.
Do you love a boy right now?
No.
Does your Facebook password have to do with that boy?
No! My facebook password has something to do with a television show. Maybe? I don't even know my password. =/ That's what you get when you have automatic sign in stuff.
Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
I was PUSHED in! It was gross! Truth.
Where's the weirdest place you've changed clothes?
In the changing room at a store. I was like, what? Kidding.
Are you going anywhere this summer?
At the end of summer, I'm going away to school. Technically, it's still summer when I do go.
If the last person you kissed on the lips said that they wanted you so bad, would you believe them?
No, I wouldn't. I would think they're desperate, though.
When is the last time you saw fireworks?
A few months ago! They were quite random, too! I just glanced outside and BAM! FIREWORKS.
Do you have sensitive skin?
I have stupid skin. `nuff said.
Do you like minty or hot gum?
Hot gum! It's all, OOOOOOOOOH. Plus it tastes better!
Where did you get the pants you are wearing?
Old Navy. But they're pajama pants.
Meet anyone new this year?
Yes. I'm just not someone who sits alone all day.
Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in! I would LOVE to sleep in tomorrow!
Have you ever done something you told yourself you never going to do?
Just personal things I have with myself: "I will finish this room at 3:33!" And 3:33 comes and goes...
Do you have a guitar in your house?
YEAH, I DO. And I even PLAYED some of them!
Has your bank account been at zero?
Not at zero, exactly!
Do certain songs make you cry?
Amazing Grace makes me cry when I hear it at a funeral.
Do you straighten your hair everyday?
Noooooo. That takes too much of my mom's time!
What's your favorite magazine?
GLAMOUR! I like it.
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
I do that most of the time. It's not that bad.
Do you yell a lot?
I just had the sudden urge to start yelling! ALTHOUGH! I got really excited for Deathly Hallows Part 1 today. And I was like !!!
Do you know how to change a tire?
No! I don't even know what I'd do if that happened... Phone my dad, perhaps. Yes. Although honestly, I'm sure he'd already be there.
Have you ever gone to the bathroom in front of someone?
Not that I recall from recent memory.
Do you curse infront of your family?
I did this morning! And I felt really weird about it.
Have you ever passed out?
Noooooo! That's just bad news.
Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
Not exactly.
Who do you miss right now?
Nobody! I'm just happy with ME. Although WILLOW is missing! She went outside and she's hiding somewhere! She's gone feral! I'm not as upset as I should be...
Do you like beer?
Beer smells gross. I imagine it tastes the same, too!
Have you ever dated a smoker?
EW. No.
Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
*thinks* No.
Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Amber used to call me spoiled a lot... but I was like, "no!" Although I am. Sad to admit, but it's true.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive! Although I imagine I wouldn't get one.
What time did you go to bed last night?
I want to say 11 something.
Do you take pills on a regular basis?
I take motrin sometimes, but otherwise, no.
Have you seen HSM3 yet?
No. I haven't even seen the first two.
Who are you closest to in your family?
My sister.
Do you say sexy a lot?
I can honestly say I never say it. Or I can't remember actually saying it SERIOUSLY.
Do you like subway?
I don't really go there.
What was your dream last night?
MICAH WAS IN THERE! I REMEMBER THAT!!! Among other cool things, but it's slipping away now.
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I don't know! I don't remember such silly things.
ANYWAY.
That took longer than expected! Sheesh. And it's not even Sunday!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This IS a long survey, but it's a good one! It doesn't have too many REPEAT questions from other surveys and such.
ReplyDeleteALSO. Micah! You mention him A LOT. (Understandably, of course.) I think I should get HIM to do the shout out! (If I go through with it.) Oooooh. Dear. I can do this!