Wednesday, July 28, 2010

AWKWARD WRITING MOMENTS.

Today on the way to work, I was listening to BOOK EIGHT. You know, over the speakers in the car? Anyway, I guess my mom wasn't REALLY paying attention until she heard "Dumbledore". She was all, DUMBLEDORE? Is this from Harry Potter? And I nodd my head, because, well, yeah! She asked, "but this isn't in the movie?" And I said no, because well, of course. Anyway, she asked who was singing it (Hank Green) and who he was. I was at a tricky bit: Do I try and explain the vlogbrothers? Or do I just say, some guy? I went with the second option. She commented on the fact he sounded like Phoebe Buffay. And the kicker is, my mom decided to clarify for me: "You know, from Friends?" WELL, OF COURSE PHOEBE IS FROM FRIENDS. Silly! Anyway, I said "folk?" and she said yes.

Ah yes, a morning conversation!

Anyway, I worked today. I missed the first phone call from my boss, so I had to phone her back. THIS is what happens when you don't JUMP out of bed as soon as the phone rings! SCAN.DA.LOUS. Sad. However, it is my LEGIT day off tomorrow, and I am excited! I am going to watch Veronica Mars, and ... eat a popsicle! I think I might have a popsicle in a few minutes, too! INTENSE.

Last night I was watching Alice in Wonderland, and it wasn't half bad. I only saw the first half, so for all I know, the ending could be horrible. I don't know. I will finish it today! Or tomorrow. I didn't really like the animated cartoon version from my childhood, but that's just me. I tried reading the book before as well, (there was a free app with books!) but I couldn't get into it. Maybe it was just because of the E-BOOK or maybe because of the storyline! My grade seven teacher was reading it to us at snack time (WE ARE COOL!), but he was told not to. Because we had a supply teacher, and it was at the part with the blue caterpillar, and it was all, "DRUG REFERENCE!" and you know, we got told. That was an awkward paragrah to write. But I don't want to go back and read it!

It's true.

Anyway, I must be off. TOODLES.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've just noticed! You've gotten your first check, but you haven't quit your job like you were planning to before! So. CONGRATULATIONS! Yeah! Although. It is LAME that you have to get up early. It'll probably work out pretty well when I'm at school, and you're at home though. Because I'll be AROUND (on the Internet) at the same time you are. Unlike NOW, when you're on at 8, and I'm not on until 11. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete