Friday, July 30, 2010

I saw Eclipse... And it wasn't that bad.

So I didn't blog yesterday: I've got an excuse... I didn't get home until after 2AM, and my sister was sleeping. Except not, because she was listening to music and on the computer. But I was tired, I guess. Yeap.

Last night I went to see Eclipse. HOWEVER, the only thing actually MAKING us go to the theatre was the Harry Potter trailer. I MEAN, WHOAH. It was cool. Yeah. Although it was stupid `cause we got our tickets at 9:42 and the movie was starting at 6:40. And since I knew the guy who I was buying the tickets from, I asked him what trailer number thing Harry Potter is... And he started to talk about what movies it's showing! And I just wanted to grab the tickets from him, BECAUSE we didn't want to MISS it. Sheesh. And he wanted to talk a bit! Some people sometimes! Plus the people he was helping before were going SO SLOW. And when you're in a rush, people are silly/stupid.

Eclipse on the other hand... It wasn't that bad. Although there was a running commentary going on between my friend and I. Plus when it was JUST STARTING, I had the urge to stand up and POINT THAT OUT. You know, being Mr Obvious? Except I resisted... But it was amusing enough for the both of us. Yeah! It was amusing to see it with my friend, as we made fun of it throughout it.. I know, it's obnoxious to talk during the movie, but nobody was really THERE... Per say. Plus we were being quiet.

I think Charlie was the best guy ever during that movie. Especially when he was doing the sex talk with Bella. Even in the book, that made me laugh. I do believe it played out rather well on screen. I was sort of disappointed to not SEE Jasper and Alice meeting in a diner, though. As that was one of my favorite parts!

In the end, that's the last Twilight movie I'm ever seeing. I think Bella and Edward having a child cheapens their relationship. Truth. Oh well. I was happy to report back to my brother he'd enjoy it. I guess I'm watching it on dvd when it comes out!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I TOLD you it wasn't THAT bad! And Charlie WAS great. I just love that actor. He's been the only consistently good thing about Twilight. haha

    ReplyDelete