Ah! I didn't blog yesterday. Honestly, the truth was, it slipped my mind. I was on the computer for a few moments, but I was thinking in my head, "oh, I'll go on later". And later never happened. Of course, of course.
Anyway, I got up this morning at 3:30AM! And I was like !! SO I TRIED to go back to bed, but my ipod was calling... So I listened to music, and Smart Mouths. OH, SMART MOUTHS. I'm like, addicting to that show right now! It's intense. Yeah! (I actually wanted to start listening to it on my breaks/lunch time, but I didn't want to seem like I was rude, etc.)
Speaking of lunch, I DID go read some MLIA stories... As one of my co-workers was all, "blahblahblah, these are my problems" and I'm all "..." Because they were talking about MONEY issues! And there I was, just having NOTHING to complain about in regards to what I have to pay. I guess I could've been all, "oh, I have to pay half a grand for my residence" but it seemed like the wrong thing to do.
ACTUALLY! Awkward moment! These three people were talking about man purses, and I was just eating my orange... So I interrupted them! AND I SAID, "you could call it a satchel... Like Indiana Jones". And they looked at me like I was insane! SHAME ON ME! Sheesh. These three people were pretty old, too. So... Yes.
Yes. Fun stuff...
My locker I was assigned had a LOCK ON IT! I was like ! because it seemed like a VERY STUPID THING! Except it was cleared up for my first coffee break. Yeah! Good stuff there... As I had my BAG of STUFF. Yeah. So now I have a locker in the corner by someone's chair, AND it's awkward to get to! BUT at least it's a locker!
Anyway...
I don't know!
I recommend Princess and the Frog! It's a cute movie I just watched this evening.
- Possum
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE Indiana Jones. All old people should know these movies, and approve of your referencing them as a youngin'. Geesh. What's the world coming to? ;)
ReplyDelete