what is your best friend’s name?
Some girl named Leah. I don't know, apparently she's awesome and stuff...
how long have you been friends for?
About a year and a few months.
Do you have a boyfriend?
Nooooo. Only in my dreams!
if so; what’s his name?
My dream boyfriend is named Micah.
how long have you been together?
WELL, I've *known* him for awhile, but he just recently started appearing in my dreams as a recurring guest...
who was your last text message from?
I want to say Maegan.
could you live without your computer?
Like, for a day? My computer connects me to my bestest friend! I cannot just LEAVE IT. Sheesh.
facebook or myspace?
I actually don't even like either, so eh.
do you like thunder & lightning storms?
If they don't bring down the power, I enjoy watching their power light up my bedroom.
have you ever travelled out of the country?
I have, I have. It was an epic experience that WILL be experienced again. (Just not with that stupid company.)
has someone ever made you a scrapbook?
My mom and I were working on a scrapbook, but I got all mad because I was RUINING MY PICTURES! So it's unfinished, in a box.
what color is the room you are in right now?
The colour is red and white. With a bunch of other colours splashed in, with the furniture and shiz.
is there a tv in the room your in?
No, of course not. There are books, though.
have you ever had surgery?
Yes!
if so; on what/why?
What: My wisdom teeth removed! Why: It's bad to keep those things in there!
do you regret something you’ve done this year?
This year? As in, 2010? No.
do you have any pets?
I have a cat named Cosine! And three dogs that ADORE me.
are you on a desktop or a laptop?
I'm on a desktop... It's got a shiny thing in the toolbar telling me Jaitee just said something to me!
are you a morning or night type of person?
Lately I've been morning, as work brings it out. I mean, it was my "day off" and I woke up before noon! THE CRAZY THINGS THAT HAPPEN.
are you easy to talk to?
Ohhh suree.
whats your favorite number?
Should I tell the truth? No. My "favorite number" is seven.
do you have a pool?
I do, it's just lacking the wet stuff.
do you enjoy “liking” or “becoming a fan” of things on facebook?
I don't do it often; I prefer to read about them on MLIA.
have you eaten dinner yet?
Why yes, I have! You know me so well, survey.
RIGHT NOW
are you hot or cold?
I'm content with the temperature.
Whats your emotion?
I'm all WHOOHOOO about life right now. I don't know why... I'm also nervous, though. Ooh.
texting anyone?
No! I'm IMing someone! Her name is Jaitee, and she's going to be FAMOUS. Seriously.
listening to?
Flathead by THE Fratellis. I like this! It's all BABABABABABA.
time?
9:29PM. Ooh... I should be going to bed soon.
FAMILY
do you get along with your family?
The majority of the time, I do!
whom are you closest to in your family?
My sisteeeer. And my mom. Yeah. The females!
parents together or divorced?
They're together.
siblings?
I've got a sister, and a brother! Whom I dearly adore...
how many cousins do you have?
First cousins, I have... *counts* twelve?
are you close to them?
Not really, no. I do tend to play with the youngest though: We are going to watch The Princess Diaries someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should put surveys on facebook! I like to read them. Of course...I read them HERE. So I guess it doesn't matter. BUT STILL. haha
ReplyDelete