"ARE YOU THERE GOD ITS ME
MARGARET!"
That makes me laugh a lot. I just imagine Margaret yelling at God. And it's hilarious! It's the caps that do it, of course. Because in the book, Margaret doesn't really do that, per say. I mean, she gets MAD at him, but it's not like, a yelling thing for her.
ETC. ETC.
Yes! Just thought I'd share that.
As for my recommendation... Make sure you put water in the fridge so you have something to drink later that's COLD and GOOD. As warm water is just not good.
- Possum
Haha...thank you for that recommendation! It's a GOOD ONE! I was talking to PEOPLE today about air conditioning, and Erica was saying how all of her friends from Northern states are all, "We don't leave our air conditioner on all the time." And she was like, "Maybe we should turn ours off." But my mom said that if THEY lived in the South, then they would never turn their AC off either. I think this is quite true, although I still feel bad that you don't have AC! Did you at least convince your parents to put up the pool?
ReplyDelete