TODAY IT WAS HOT.
So I had a slushie.
It was a new flavor, `cause the flavor I usually get didn't have a HANDLE. What, someone wanted the blue kind with so much intensity they broke the handle? TSK. THAT DOES NOTHING!!
So the new kind I got was okay. It was red, and it stained my tongue some red that's only seen in horror movies with vampires.
SPEAKING OF VAMPIRES, the little picture above the handle for that bad boy HAD a vampire on it. And I was like ? The name of it was FROST BITTEN. Oh, they're so witty! Even in convenience stores, they're trying to exploit the vampire fans.
But the flavor had something to do with pomegranates. Yeah. I like squeezing the seeds of pomegranate fruits, `cause it looks like BLOOD OF HIGH INTENSITY. But as someone said, "they're awkward to eat". And I agree with my head a-knockin'.
Yes.
But my slushie was $1.99. Plus tax, of course. Ah harmonized sales tax, what ever am I going to do with you?
It was also MEDIUM sized. At first I was going to get small, but I was like "WHOAH WAIT BOY" (to my sister). As my reasoning is this: It must last me home! And if I'm having it at a regualar sucking level, it should LAST me until I get home. AND SO IT DID. I only had a teenytinylittle bit left! And I just sort of got brain freeze from trying to swallow it quick. OH YES.
Silly silly me.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I actually read this the day that you posted it, but I was at my grandparents' house and not logged onto my account...so I couldn't comment. haha
ReplyDelete