Sunday, July 25, 2010

There is a sudden end!

Um...

I'm probably going to a wedding on Friday. It's for my mom's cousin (?), so that should be FUNTASTIC. I imagine this is an event where you shave the legs! Haha, when I sprained my ankle, because I didn't shave it that morning, I made my mom buy me a razor so I could do so before going to the hospital. My mom wasn't TOO PLEASED about that. However, I probably wasn't the first one to ever do that.

Yes.

I'm listening to some music from Glee. Ooh, the news from Comic-Con about Glee made me excited for season two! It shall be AWESOME! Well, I know what I'm getting when it comes on dvd... (the first season, of course!)

TRUTH.

Well, work was difficult today... Especially near the end, when my supervisor pretty much had to force the couple out of the room I was supposed to cleaning. When I left, I actually saw them in the lobby: They were waiting for their ride. Although when I cleaned their room, I watched Doctor Who. I felt all cool about that, believe me. Ha... YES.

Anyway, I had some strawberries today. And raspberries! They were quite tasty. And hm... random dull pain in my wrist mucho? I ROLL MY EYES.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha...I laugh about the razor thing. And I make a mental note to start carrying a razor in my purse. Either that or shave more often.

    ReplyDelete