I really don't know what to write about. Last night I was reading my sister My Immortal, dramatic style. It's true, I was. And right now, I'm listening to an epic climax in one of the Harry Potter scores. Ooh, life just can't get any better than this.
Well, it could... But you know, no complaints right now!
I put some stuff on my nails today. They're now very shiny and hard. And I told my mom they were natural! And she didn't believe me. Although I can understand that, as I know I put stuff on them. Ha... Oh yes.
I feel like I should watch a movie, but I don't know what. I like the beginning of movies, but I don't like the ending and such. I don't like having to DEAL with all that stuff. It's true. I mean, I kind of want to watch Mean Girls, but I don't actually want to watch it. It's confusing, being in my head! Although I like to stand by that I don't have weird thoughts. ... That's not the word I was looking for!
Oh well... I'll figure it out.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know EXACTLY what you mean. About wanting to watch movies but not REALLY wanting to watch it and such. I feel the same way a lot! Like I'll see something that REMINDS me of the movie, so I'm all, "Oooh. Must watch." but then the movie's not what I want it to be or whatever. I don't know. Maybe it's not even the same as what you're saying...haha. It's the same way with books for me though! As what *I* said. haha Oh dear. I think I've gotten confusing.
ReplyDelete