Sunday, September 12, 2010

To drink or not. Hm.

I think I'm getting the hang of youtube. I even want to make a video. Not an exciting one, but it'll still be a video. I'll see how that goes. (I attempted today, but the lighting/content = not so good). I guess not all videos will be vlogbrother quality, but STILL.

I'm tired. And I didn't even do a whole lot today. Today, I watched the beginning of All Dogs Go To Heaven 2, read Harry Potter, took a nap, had a numb arm from said nap, had some guy come into my room twice, watched a bit of the VMAs and played around on youtube. I also went outside for awhile, and some girl knew why I liked the names Giles! She was all, "because of Buffy, isn't it?" and I'm all, "YES!"

Speaking of that... People in my dorm. All the people who I talk to, pretty much all went drinking last night. So even if I WAS brave enough to hang out with them, I really wouldn't have been able to. One of my dad's advice for me was to not hang out with people that were drinking. UNLESS I was drinking, too. And I was like, pssh! I don't even drink. But my parents think I'm going to start. And hey, if I do. I do. I'll be nineteen next month. I just think I'm not going to become some insane drinker, even if I DO. I don't know if I will or not. Does this even make sense? I don't know. I find it fun to stay in with my computer and tv. I just kind of wish I had someone else to do this with.

BECAUSE IT SEEMS EVERYONE IS A DRINKER. Seriously.

Gahh. There HAS to be someone in this building who didn't go out last night! You know? YOU KNOW?? Hahaha.. Put up an ad on the facebook group for my residence group: "Like Harry Potter? HARRY POTTER MOVIE NIGHT!!" Oh boy.

I shake my head at myself.

Right now I'm listening to Carly Simon (you're so vain, boy!!) and I plan to read more about Harry, Hermione and Ron before I flutter off to sleep.

DAMN YOU 8:30 CLASS!!! (At least I'm done before noon! =))

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Make a video, Julia!

    Also, with drinking. If you want to, then go ahead. Just make sure you're safe about it and things like that. And maybe don't drink to excess or do it ALL THE TIME or whatever. BUT. If you're just doing it because it seems like everyone else is doing it, then it might not be the best reason. Because I'm sure that other people in residence don't drink and like staying in better than going out. It's just a matter of FINDING said people. The problem is that everyone stays in their room if they're not going out. BUT. Just try to make some friends, and then hopefully at least one of the friends you make will like staying in and will want to do so with you. You know? ALTHOUGH. I don't even know how well that's worked out for me. Dana is thinking about going out with The Indians sometime soon. BUT the good thing about The Indians is that they don't go out EVERY NIGHT of the weekend, so we can still shove in a movie night.

    ANYWAY. I should get going to writing my blog now so that I can get to sleep. My class is at 9:05 instead of 8:30, but YOU KNOW. Sleep is still necessary at some point.

    ReplyDelete