Friday, September 3, 2010

Short.

I missed blogging yesterday because I just couldn't go on the computer. Well, the internet. Today, I was driving to the sault. Hm. First impression? It's spread out. But a grocery store and store I shop at a lot at home is NEAR. So that's good! Wal Mart is a bit farther. I gotta say, my dad didn't estimate that distance correctly.

I cried a lot. It's sad. Hm.

Well, I wonder how tomorrow will go!

1 comment:

  1. Some cities are just spread out like that. Knoxville is extremely spread out as well. It's a bit frustrating, trying to get from one end to the other. BUT. At least there's the grocery store and other store! And maybe your roommate will have a car so that you two can have Wal Mart trips together? We can hope. haha

    Going off to school is sad, but you'll adjust more quickly than you think! One day you'll be all, "I MISS HOME!" and then another it's like, "Hmm. I kind of like it here." At least, that's how it was for me. That's not to say that you won't have your SAD MOMENTS, but it's not ALL like that at all! If it was, NO ONE would stay in college.

    ReplyDelete