Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm the quiet one here.

I feel sick right now. I just had a hot chocolate awhile ago, and then it just didn't agree with me. So I'm just trying to RELAX. Yeap! And it's the time to relax, so it's not like out of the way or anything.

Today I had my first REAL college night, I guess you could say. I went to a room where everyone was drinking, but it was okay. Although I was told that if I WANTED to drink, there were options. And I was like, um.. it's okay. Sad! I need to find some people that find staying in fun. Although when we went to Tim Hortons, I was talking to a guy there that WASN'T drinking. And I was like, me too! So that was nice. He studied this evening. Plus his name goes with Mia, so I was all ! about that.

(It's a cool name!)

This morning I did my laundry. Yes, I went to the store and bought laundry detergent. First I was going to get the detergent that was going to go with my fabric softener, but then I saw a BIG bottle for four dollars. And I was like ! because saving money is cool! So in total, my purchases were about... 12 dollars. I was happy about that. Yeah! I still need to get the hang out of grocery shopping, though. But when I was talking to my mom about it, she said it was okay.

But... Yeah. Today was a good day.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment