Monday, September 6, 2010

Orientation tomorrow!

Hello!

So I did meet people, but I don't think they're going to be people I will hang out with forever and ever. I did show one girl some vlogbrother videos, and Smart Mouths. She seemed to like it, but she is nice to EVERYONE, so you just NEVER KNOW. Yeah, I seem to be paranoid about that right now. Interesting. Ah well.

Tomorrow is orientation. I don't know how that'll go, but I hope it's okay. I already have someone to go with, so that's nice! We're not in the same program, though. It's sad. I haven't found anyone who is in that program. Except, it's probably because who leaves their city for a GENERAL program? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

Exactly.

Hm. I wish I could get my time table, but I can't access it right now. FAIL. Seriously.

I'm going to go watch some youtube videos.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I hope orientation goes well, and I've glad you've met some people even if they're not FRIENDS FOREVA people! haha

    ReplyDelete