Sunday, September 19, 2010

SLEEEEEEEP

Guess what! I did find friends who like to stay in and watch movies. I didn't even have to look very far, because they were RIGHT THERE. (Not all of them, but some of them just wanted to hang out (without drinking) tonight.) It was nice! So I was able to watch Zombieland. I never saw it before, so it was pretty nice. It was actually funny, but I was waiting for the moment when they mention how they won't miss Facebook updates. AND IT CAME. And I liked it.

My day was rather low-key. I went to the gym with my roommate and then just hanged around. I watched a bit of Ferris Bueller on tv, and took a very small nap. I need to sleep right now.

BUT. WHOAH. NEWS.

I walked in on my roommate with a guy in here. And she just wasn't hanging out with said guy. I was like ! and just closed the door and went back upstairs. "I'll come back later" was my response to what was a-happening. All I heard was when I was opening the door (thank god I was picking up something from the floor as I was doing this), "don't look up". I am GLAD I didn't. Sheesh. And I was tired! So I had to go watch some guys play some video games for awhile longer. Not so fun, I tell you.

BUT. The day was good otherwise. I actually got a HAMBURGER tonight for supper. This is the first time I had something meat-ish like that in awhile. Usually it's just been chicken, but... NOT TONIGHT.

Speaking of tonight, sleep.

- Possum

P.S: I showed someone 'California Dorks' and they were like, no. And I was like ! BUT. Maybe it was because it was a PARODY of California Gurls? I don't know. But I was all, "I'm not saying anything else!" (But I ended up showing them Literal Harry Potter Trailer. He was surprised to hear that the last Harry Potter movie is being split into two. I was like, ?) BUT ANYWAY. Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment