Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am happy!

I get to go home for Thanksgiving! At first it wasn't like, a FORSURE thing, but I just talked to my parents, and I am going home!! I have to take the bus, but I'm riding with one of my buddies from school, so it won't be that bad. I'm excited.! My mom said we can celebrate my birthday at the same time. Yay!

I am incredibly happy. When my dad was like, I don't know... I was all, I WILL TAKE THE GREYHOUND! Yep. He mentioned getting homesick again. Like, when I have to return back. But I was all, it'll be okay. Because it's just sad when I say GOODBYE. But once I'm away, it's alright. I mean, I'm SAD, but I'm okay.

But. When my dad was on the verge of saying no, I almost started to cry. Oh.. YES. He just said to take my budget into consideration. But my mom said she'd reimburse me when I got off the bus. YAY! I am so happy. =)

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment