At my aunt's house on Halloween. I was a cookie!
2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
A No Doubt shirt!
3.What is your current problem?
I get really worried when people don't reply.
4.What makes you happy most?
Being around people who I like!
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Leah Typing - Computer Sounds.
6.Which celeb you would marry?
Micah! Ben! Alex Carpenter!
7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Meg Cabot's husband and a girl in residence.
8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
In elementary school we'd have to sing O Canada (as a class) at assemblies.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No.
10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Yes.
11. Do you speak any languages?
Salut! Je m'appelle Possum!
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
Nobody close, no.
13.Do you ever watch MTV?
I think I was watching Gossip Girls on there this afternoon.
14.What's something that really annoys you?
When people aren't awesome and can't hold a conversation.
15.Middle name:
It's got one syllable.
16.Nickname(s):
Pos.
17.Current location?
Not at home.
18.Eye colour?
Dark brown.
19.Do you live with your parent(s)?
Not right now.
20Do you get along with your parent(s):
I do! INDEED I DO.
21. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.
22. Do you have any Siblings?:
I've got two.
23. Favorite Ice Cream:
CHOCOLATE.
24. Favorite Season:
Fall! It's got a bit of everything in there.
25.Shampoo or conditioner:
Shampoo. It cleans.
Do you:
1.Dance in the shower?
Do you:
1.Dance in the shower?
No.
2.Do you write on your hand?
Sometimes.
3.Call people back?
Usually. If I know they called me.
4.Believe in love:
Yes.
5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed:
My bed is too small to have a side to be honest.
6. Any bad habits?
I chew on my nails. I procrastinate. I stay up too late. I'm too dependent.
Have You ever:
1. Broken a bone:
No. Never.
2.Sprained stuff:
Yes. It hurts!
3.Had physical therapy:
No.
4. Gotten stitches:
In my mouth.
5.Taken painkillers:
Yes.
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?
Snorkeling in my pool.
7.Been stung by a bee:
Yes.
8.Thrown up at the dentist:
No.
9.Sworn in front of your parents?
Yes.
10. Had a fear of anything?
Yes.
Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s):
In theatres, Toy Story 3 and on a regular tv, Zombieland.
2.Person to text you:
LEAH. MONTHS AGO.
3.Person you called:
Home.
4.Person you hugged?
Alex.
5.Person you kissed:
Alex kissed my cheek today.
6. Person you talked to on IM?
LEAH.
7.Thing you touched:
Zachary!
8. Thing you ate?
Muffin.
9.Thing you drank?
Iced tea.
10.Thing you last said:
Hah. like a little creeper.
THATS IT.
STORY OF THE DAY: I attempted to buy cigarettes for my friend, but it was a fail. I will never do that again.
- Possum
A nice survey! AND. Yes. haha
ReplyDelete