Sunday, September 5, 2010

I moved in.

I failed at blogging lately. ALTHOUGH I HAVE AN EXCUSE, because I was MOVING! YEAH. INTO RESIDENCE. Right now I'm listening to MuggleCast, and !!!!! Only one person out of a group of ten gets to pick a wand! (Or the wand picks you. FAIL.)

Ah. I so need to buy my convention pass. I guess I'll be applying for my credit card NOW. (true!)

Except not right now.

I got my roommate. She came in the mail. (As that's how it works! Just like how the stork brings the baby.) She didn't bring a tv. ALTHOUGH that's okay, because there's only one cable thing. Hm.

I don't know what else to say.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting all moved in! It's an ACCOMPLISHMENT! I hope you're doing ok and stuff! I'm glad that Mugglecast is THERE WITH YOU! :)

    BUY THE CONVENTION PASS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete